Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Kaikoura "UFO Sightings".


30/04/2020

UFO SIGHTINGS IN KAIKOURA?


"Is this real?"                                                                     
"UFO sightings in Kaikoura?"
"White lights being confirmed by a radar systems."


The number of UFO sightings has increased in the last 100 years to America, England, Ireland, to all way over over here Kaikoura, New Zealand. In 1978 UFO sightings were reported just of the coast of Kaikoura and Clarence. Argosy (A type of air craft), was chased by one of these so called UFOs at a great amount of speed. More and more people had claimed to see these lights and soon later the whole world was on it.

 On December 31st, another Argosy carrying a film crew sore a cluster of four or five lights near the Kaikoura Peninsula, and a pulsing white light, while Wellington radar had contacts about 21km ahead of them, near the Clarence river.
Then there were radar "returns" from behind the aircraft, and a radar "target" where the crew saw the white light off there starboard side.

Flying out of Christchurch at 2am, the crew again saw a large white light, which they said aligned with a large radar target. Soon after the sightings the people of Kaikoura claimed to have seen strange objects, not in the sky but on ground. My grandma was travelling home at 10pm when she saw a strange silhouette of person running straight in front of her car. another claimed to have seen a strange women, holding a balloon at the entrance of Lovers lane at night.

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/politics/air-force-report-explains-kaikoura-ufo-sightings  For more information!


Is there another world out there? 
UFO or just a light? 









2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Georgia,

    This is a great post, ka pai! You have answered all my questions in your post! I love the photos you chose as this really backs up your post.
    What is your opinion on aliens and UFO's? Do you think there is life on another planet? I'd love to know more about what you think.

    Well done, Georgia! I have given you a digital AWHI for your post. I am incredibly proud of you for your constant dedication to your learning, ka pai!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Georgia,
    This is a awesome post, Well done! I liked your post it was very humorous. Do you believe in aleiens and UFO'S? Do you think there's a planet scientest's haven't discovered? Your photos and facts are really interesting.
    Georgia S

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post