Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

My Art

 27/8/2020



The whole of Belfast school is having an Art expedition. Each class has to put in there own peace of art and my class did eye art.  We had to sketch our own eye with the reflection of our future as the pupil. For my future I see myself as a doctor so I sketch me looking at a heart rate monitor showing no heart beat. 
I shaded a tear drop showing the emotion of me losing my patient. 

For the second peace of art we also got to put our own free peace of art into the expedition.  I did I drawing of an alien stuck on planet Earth painting her own home, the galaxy.  I loved drawing both of these art peaces, but my favorite would  be the alien art because I loved the colors I used and because it was a lot easier than the eye art.  





5 comments:

  1. Dear Georgia i have created a verbal comment for you to listen to.
    Click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Georgia,
    I like the way you added images and explained each image.
    This reminded me of the loss of some people in my family and seeing their last heart beat.
    Maybe next time you could get the correct spelling and double check your work.
    Other than that you did great. Keep up the great work
    Maia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Georgia,
    wow this art is amazing I love all the detail and especially your second piece of art.
    I love your heart rate monitor with all the shading around it and the little tear is a really great addition
    your second piece of art is almost like an aesthetic if you know what i mean it is a very cool drawing with some beautiful colors

    It would be very appreciated if you could come check out my blog and even like a comment click here to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come check out my blog please
    Malo e lelei Georgia, I really like your eye and space art Kai Pai! I love the colours on your space alien n and the sketching on your eye is impeccable!I know I've asked you so many times but can I have your alien🙌
    Overall great job, maybe next time you could..............................
    Actually everything is perfect!!!!!
    Love, your best friend Georgia❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Georgia, i really enjoyed reading your information below you pictures. it was very particular on what you did i really like the eye it is so detailed and nicely shaded. How long did it take? for the alien drawing it is fabulous i really like how well the colors go together its amazing keep the excellent work up. you really described everything about your drawings and what there future was about the as you said the tear drop represents emotion im looking forward to seeing more of you blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post